Tuesday 1 January 2013

Genesis [chapter 1: 1-5]

The Beginning:

Chapter 1: 1-5

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and  the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
3 And God said:" Let there be light," and there was light.
4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.
5 God called the light 'day,' and the darkness called 'night.'And there was evening, and there was morning--the first day.

I remembered this was the verse where sister Bailu shared to me about a year ago.

She said:"Our God is smart, don't you think so? If I were Him, I would never be able to give a name for every creatures I created!"

Yeah, you're right. Neither do I.
That's the reason he is our God. 

No comments: