Sunday 10 June 2012

eat, pray, love

Eat, Pray, Love

This is a movie I wished to watch long time ago.
Thanks God, I watched it yesterday.

But i stopped watching after 2 hours passed.
Forgive me, because the story was truly long.
And, I was impatient to finish it as well.

The lady, Liz, who came from New York has travelled to Italy, Rome, India, Bali and other places (perhaps, which I might have missed out) after her divorced.

Just like what Ketut, the old man had told her.
She will experience two marriages, a long ones and the short ones.
In that period of time, she will lost everything of hers.
And, the prophecy on her was true.

She ended her first marriage.

Had a ultimately short affair, but, it ends up with a broken heart.

Love is patient, and it is true.
When you start to regret, you are meant to have lost something.
So do I.

Someday later, I shall be just like her, travelling all around the world.
Learning foreign languages and speaks like the locals do.

Perhaps, it might be a plan of mine 10 years later.
Who knows?

God knows. 



No comments: