Friday 24 August 2012

I should whack myself

I definitely would like to scream out as loud as I can at this moment.

The Pharmacology test today is killing me and I think everything is just gone.

My marks... ...all gone... ...

I was forcing myself to write down whatever what I have memorized.
But, when I was trying to 'Google' it, my brain shows:

did u mean Augmentin
no result found

guess what
my brain has switched off instead... ...
in offline mode  

blank
blank
blank

blank-out during exam time is never a good news, seriouly  

so imagine what would I have feel

sucks & retarded  

I'm turning stupid... ...
I doubt that is aging the reason I started to be forgetful?

Or whatever shit it is, I'm fed up

I blame myself for being so stupid.
 
I'm turning psycho now, though I know that the words I'm writing now is consider as normal, still.

I need more fresh air now.
   
Time, please stop ticking.

How I wish I can get a ticket travel back to the past.
Then I'll get whatever shit fixed.

But the truth is telling me that I'm the one who needs to be fixed.

Not the past.

No comments: